- This event has passed.
FAETE: The Harvest Moon
Toronto’s most music-oriented Fetish Dance and Play event with DJs Prospero, Lazarus and Hangedman.
Ticket link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/faete-the-harvest-moon-tickets-386410974627
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
*****We are back with the early fall edition of our popular fetish dance party! Come enjoy a themed night of dancing and play. Feel free to dress in gold to honour the Harvest Moon.******
Cash Bar, ATM on site.
FAETE is a Dance and Play party for Toronto’s fetish community.
Bring your magical self, and join mythical creatures, witches, faeries, gods and goddesses of all persuasions as we dance and play. We welcome you to our enchanted fetish wonderland!
Dance to the music you love: Industrial / Electro / Retro / Dark Techno
Monitored play area with assorted dungeon equipment for your enjoyment.
• Acceptable attire includes: Costumes in keeping with the FAETE theme: mythical creatures, elves, witches, nymphs, faeries, satyrs, forest animals, horned gods and goddesses.
• Fetish wear such as gothic, cybergoth, burner, leather, rubber, cross-dress, drag, lingerie, formal wear, business suits, cosplay / costumes of all kinds.
• Not acceptable: jeans, sneakers, polo shirts, baseball caps
• The decision of the door staff is final. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
• As this is a public space, there will be no sex and no genital nudity.
• A monitored play area will be available. DM will be on duty at all times, and rules will be posted.
• Absolutely no photography (or cell phone use) in play area, dance floor or anywhere in the bar EXCEPT for the photo backdrop. Please respect the privacy of your fellow attendees. If you wish to take cell phone photos, kindly use the photo backdrop, which has been set up for this purpose.
• We have zero tolerance for non-consensual touching, or any unwanted attention. If someone (or something) makes you feel uncomfortable, speak to a staff member, DJ, or the DM. They will handle it with discretion.
• FAETE is a 19+ event. You must be of age and have valid ID to attend.
• Please be respectful and kind!
We look forward to seeing you!